Friday, November 6, 2009

today...

I spent the past three days being an utterly shameless fan girl.
James Gurney liked my headband...
I really like his books and um....
He liked my headband...
did i mention that I really, really, really liked Dinotopia?
I hope I didn't look too stupid. O.O gulp
Anyway he was here because there's a fantasy art show at our school with some of his dinosaur paintings in it. They've also got two Kinuko Craft paintings (squeals with joy) and some artists who i didn't even know before but now absolutely love. Including this one landscape painter who some how managed to mix Hudson river school with Chinese landscape. Which is just so cool and inventive and REALLY REALLY COOL!!!
Ok I won't make you sit through much more of this. I'll just come back later with some more names and titles from the show and then you can google them and you know understand my heartfelt admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment