Thursday, October 15, 2009

... uhhh

I had a lot to do today. And this weekend will be busy too. So I'm spending tonight staring off into space.
Oh and J came over for hot chocolate. He's a pretty awesome guy and we should hang out more but he forgot to take my phone number when I wrote it down for him.
I also saw some cute raccoons on the walk back home. It was over by this little stream that connects to the Hog river. Three of them, a mom raccoon and two kits, ran across the path right as I was going by. I guess they were trying to escape the rising water level. It's been raining all afternoon.
I like it though. Rain is relaxing and the cold didn't bother me too much because I had my wool coat and the scarf that Mom knitted for me. I actually really love the fall, when everything is just winding down and getting quieter and colder everyday. there's a peacefulness to it. Especially when you can stay inside through the worst of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment