Saturday, September 19, 2009

500 words or less

I don't think I could ever have a twitter account because
a) I am a very slow typist when it comes to text messages.
b) I can't describe what I'm doing/thinking at any given moment in short phrases. Right now for instance I'm sitting in my bedroom eating a banana, typing and watching the traffic go by. I'm also analyzing the pattern of shadow created by light coming through the screen on my window. It looks especially lovely matched with the note I scribbled out on the back of a bright pink expired coupon. Oh look a goose just flew by. Back to the coupon, I'm really glad that I started tearing up old bits of paper to use as notes instead of relying on a dwindling supply of post it's. I keep on loosing the packages before I get a chance to use them. Loosing post it's is a minor tragedy because I actually have to spend money on them. Of course it's less stressful to lose little bits of torn up copy paper. I've been saving bits of paper that are too dark to write on as well, for art projects and admittedly horrible attempts at making paper cranes.
I rest my case...
here is a picture of a dove with some baby bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment