Thursday, July 9, 2009

Yesterday was Brilliant!

Bored with sitting on the couch, alternately struggling with online classes and Galactic Civilizations 2 I decided that yesterday would be a draw from life day. So I got out my sketchbook and went to the park (I will post my sketches as soon as I can get my hands on a scanner)Along the way I met a dog in a wheelchair,picked up a couple empty soda cans, was congratulated by a hippie for my efforts to help Mother Earth and saw a lot of people on racing bicycles wearing spandex. After drawing some really pretty flowers, I stopped off at a coffee/new age type gift shop and listened to folk music while reading up on the Druid Revival. Then on the way back I decided to take a detour through a nearby industrial park. I discovered The Den of Slumbering Construction equipment! I also pulled a bouquet of flowers and a scarf out from a dumpster.
Once i got back home I cleaned off the scarf and added some crochet flowers as fringe. I'll take pictures once I can find my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment