Monday, December 15, 2008

Four / sketchbook 1.2


For the record I can't stand having to admit that I'm still a college student. It has a weird feeling to it. Like stating "Hi I can drive and vote and everything but I need to spend another four years or so in a state of extended semi-adolescence racking up massive amounts of debt and awkward social experiences before I can officially enter the real world. "
but I kind of have to now since (drum roll) It's finals week! (whoohoo). which means I've been working on three projects at once for the past three days!(the horror) but I passed my drawing critique and finished that portrait for watercolor and handed in my essay on Mr./Ms. English Artist of my choice. So all I have to do is study for that Test on Thursday.
I miss sleep.
and my room's a mess and I think I accidentally put the left over Chinese food in the deli container that I kept my beta fish in while I cleaned his tank.

Quote of the day: " I don't have a facebook. I think looking up cute videos of cats on YouTube is a better use of my time" - my friend Doug
Tomorrow's entry will contain robots.

No comments:

Post a Comment